Big changes and updates at CrossFit 8035!
- First and foremost, we’d like to welcome our new trainers, Amy Drefke and Brooks Newton. They are both experienced Level 1 CrossFit Trainers who offer amazing coaching skills, and a breadth of knowledge when it comes to anything from Fundamentals, to the more advanced CrossFit skills and movements. Over the course of the next couple weeks we will gradually introduce them in various classes. Please welcome them and feel free to ask questions as usual!
- Morning classes are changing! Due to large numbers, we’re forced to shift our class times to 5am and 6am. We apologize for any inconvenience but believe this to be in the best interest of our members.
- Mondays and Wednesday will have new option! Each week, Mondays and Wednesday will offer an open gym from 7am-8:30am, as well as an 8:30am WOD. This later morning option will allow a little extra sleep for those able to take advantage.
- Freebee Fridays will now be offered the 1st Friday of each month. For that reason, next Friday, January 3rd, we will open Freebee Friday to the public (including folks signed up for our New Years Special). As a reminder, Fundamentals are not required for participation, and the workout is primarily body-weight.
- Body Weight Bootcamp begins Saturday, January 4th! This new class has a focus on cardio, plyometrics, and bodyweight, and because it’s barbell-free, Fundamentals are NOT required for participation. This class is free to those with an unlimited membership, and punchcards are a perfect way for anybody else to get involved!
- Our New Year Special begins next weekend! Get an early start with Freebee Friday and Body Weight Bootcamp classes, then join us Sunday (1/5) at noon to review the nutrition program and coaching strategy, and complete a 1-session Fundamentals course. Email Abi at email@example.com for details.
- And finally, yoga is on the agenda. We’re doing some research, exploring options, and hope to make it a regular offering by the end of February. Stay tuned!
- In case you hadn’t noticed the bump forming in Audra’s abdominal area, she’s prego Due in May.
- And congrats to our newly engaged folks…tis the season of love…Brandon Hoppenworth and his fiancé Katie, Trent Brownrigg and Lynn Osterhout, and Amy Drefke and Bart Boyd! Congrats!
I think that’s it Here’s to a happy holiday season, a wonderful winter, and a healthy start to the new year.
-Abi and your CrossFit 8035 crew