Let’s get as many of you on board as we can! There are prizes to winning affiliates, and it’s always good for us to complete these nutrition challenges as a community and support system for one another. Here are some Q&As from Audra, our nutritional wise-one
I’ve had a lot of questions lately about the 8 week challenge so I thought it best that I send out this little informative e-mail to get everyone on the same page.
- What is the difference in Whole30 and Paleo?
- Whole 30 is much more restrictive as far as sweeteners and flours go. On this 8 week challenge you will be allowed to make goodies like pancakes, breads and muffins to help with all off those carb cravings.
- What is the benefit of going Paleo?
- If your goal is more energy, better sleep, healthier skin and posting a better WOD time than I’d say its for you. Not to mention that whole “Looking better naked” thing-I mean who doesn’t want that-really?!
- $50 dollars if SO expensive.
- You’re kidding me right? I’m sure you’ve dropped far more than that in 1 night of overindulging. Heck, some of you have probably dropped more than that in a single round of shots. Just saying, it’s probably not really about the money. Perhaps you should look at what’s really keeping you from making the change?
- What do I get for my money?
- As much 1-on-1 advice from a coach as needed, access to an endless number of recipes and online recourses, body composition and performance tracking, a community of like minded individuals to keep you on track. Along with a LuRong limited addition T-shirt and the chance to win an array of awesome prizes. *There are prizes based only on performance. So if you don’t wanna join to look good and feel good, than at least do it to kick some butt on the wods.
- I’m afraid to commit.
- That’s what’s so great about joining the team, you don’t have to go at this alone! You have an entire gym of people who are going through the exact same thing. There’s no better time to start.
- How do I sign up?
- Visit: www.lurongliving.com/challenge2013/ Sign up as a competitor & be sure to name CrossFit 8035 as your affiliate. Also go to our gym website and add your name to the sign-up sheet so we can copy you in on emails! www.crossfit8035.com
There is no better way to reach your body composition and CrossFit goals than through proper nutrition. So do it! The Challenge starts next Monday Sept. 16th and runs through Nov. 9th. We will have a meeting this Sunday Sept 15th to go over all the guidelines and set up times to weigh, measure and take before and after pics. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me!